Sunday 27 January 2008

Cool Pool


It has been pure pleasure having a pool at home this summer. Melbourne has had many heat waves with temperatures soring over 40 degrees - ughhhh. Pool fun has been a daily activity. We had a little pool party while our friends Mel and Gregory were in town. They were keen to catch up with all our friends who have pro-created over the past few years so a big bbq/pool party was in order. I think the ratio of adults to children was 1:1 at some stages. Add a pool, lots of excited little squeals and you might call it intense. Here's some of the many photos taken by Melly and myself. Click on the picture to zoom in. Jed misses you Melly and Gregory and we do too xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.